|Part Number||Cover (mm)||Length (mm)||Material||Min Bar Size (mm)||Max Bar Size (mm)||Reo Type||Strength Rating (kg)||Style||Pallet Size|
Login to View Prices
What is Zick Zack?
Zick Zack is a continuous concrete spacer that overcome the issue of a continuous spacer being too long in one orientation or direction. Even though they are 870 mm long, each third is less than the 350 mm limit that Australian state governments prescribe as a limit for continuous spacers.
CONAC Zick Zack’s being continuous in nature they provide support for both bar and mesh. The primary advantage of the Zick Zack concrete spacer is that they have a high load capacity and are corrosion resistant.
Why are Concrete Spacers popular?
Concrete spacers and bar supports are made of the same material as the poured concrete, so thermal expansion and contraction are equal. And because they are the same material, the concrete and spacers will bond. No gaps!
Concrete spacers and bar support help maintain material integrity and uniformity of the concrete and provide a cover over the reinforcement that protects against corrosion.
- High load capacity concrete (complies with the AS:NZS 2425:2015 Standard with a 300 kg Rating)
- Cement-bound spacers, no heat/cold deformation
- Absolute guarantee of consistent concrete cover
- Various attachment options for quick and easy use
CONAC Zick Zack Concrete Spacers comply with the AS:NZS 2425:2015 Standard with a 300kg rating.
The spacers fulfill the requirements of all exposure classes. Our concrete mix is tested by a NATA laboratory on a regular basis to check for:
- Chloride Permeability (RCPT)
- Volume of Permeable Voids (VPV)
As such, CONAC Zick Zack Concrete Spacers comply with all required state government road and bridge requirements across Australia.
Certificates of compliance of the concrete mix and product are available on request.
- Homogeneous bond resulting in no hairline cracks between spacer and concrete
- Fire-resistant according to the maximum requirements of DIN 4102 – Class A1 (non-flammable)
|Min Bar Size (mm)|
|Max Bar Size (mm)|
|Strength Rating (kg)|
35TZ.30, 35TZ.35, 35TZ.40, 35TZ.45, 35TZ.50, 35TZ.55, 35TZ.60, 35TZ.65, 35TZ.70, 35TZ.75, 35TZ.80, 35TZ.90, 35TZ.100