|Part Number||Cover (mm)||Material||Reo Type||Strength Rating (kg)||Style||Pack Size|
Concrete Spacers with Clips
Login to View Prices
What is Concrete Spacer with Clips?
The primary advantage of this type of concrete spacer is that they have a high load capacity and are corrosion resistant. These concrete spacers provide support for only for reinforcement bars and they always ensure that the correct cover is achieved.
Why is Concrete Spacer popular?
Concrete spacers and bar supports are made of the same material as the poured concrete, so thermal expansion and contraction are equal. And because they are the same material, the concrete and spacers will bond. No gaps!
Concrete spacers and bar support help maintain material integrity and uniformity of the concrete and provide a cover over the reinforcement that protects against corrosion.
- High load capacity concrete (complies with the AS:NZS 2425:2015 Standard with 300 kg Rating)
- Cement-bound spacers, no heat/cold deformation
- Absolute guarantee of consistent concrete cover
- Various attachment options for quick and easy use
- Homogeneous bond resulting in no hairline cracks between spacer and concrete
- Fire-resistant according to the maximum requirements of DIN 4102 – Class A1 (non-flammable)
- Flat reduced contact surface
- Star shape
- 65 MPA
- Simple cost-saving mounting due to twin plastic clips (saves at least 50% of the installation cost)
- Suitable for exposed concrete applications
CONAC Concrete Spacers with Clips comply with the AS:NZS 2425:2015 Standard with 300kg rating.
The spacers fulfill the requirements of all exposure classes. Our concrete mix is tested by a NATA laboratory on a regular basis to check for:
- Chloride Permeability (RCPT); and
- Volume of Permeable Voids (VPV)
As such, CONAC Concrete Spacers with Clips comply with most state government road and bridge requirements across Australia.
Certificates of compliance of the concrete mix and product are available on request.